Tuesday 23 February 2016

Chapalan post again

Impey I'm not ready *______*~~~~~~~///////////////////////// haha so far Impey's the only route i've completed. This game is long sia! I did not use any guide and did not die at all. He's a funny guy and looks very good too. 

In the middle of his route, and I died twice already. I let my mum listen to saint's G's voice and she likes it XD i like Hirarin's deep voice too


Was supposed to have a double shoot last saturday but our photog injured himself so we canceled the first one (Subaru QAQ) I'm so glad the second shoot-- code geass was over and done with tho! I'm finally able to throw away the mic stands which can't stand and look like palm trees. 

-points- I am your superstar -wink wink wink- please do not upload anywhere else~ photo by Marcus who was trying out his new lens

No comments:

Post a Comment