Wednesday 2 March 2016

Wheeeeeeee

heart move heart move XD



Last week was staff lunch finally! It was quite smooth sailing but nerve wrecking cos I sat at the table with the big big bosses. We didn't talk as I was sitting between the other committee people but still dunno what to talk about and awkward leh.

The staff lunch was a huge improvement from the prev event which was like shit cos I was so inexperienced with the procurement process and time was not on my side. But it is done :))

And oh yea had a shoot on Sunday, I'm losing the hang on looking good with this pair of harsh contacts... Looking terrible in photos. I'll keep them for aoba and open another pair of lenses. Time for a change anyways! One of my last few costumes planned for Rin. After that should be bye bye to Rin for a long time -sad smile-

I still couldn't fully understand my new skill after reading the description many times haha

No comments:

Post a Comment