Monday 14 March 2016

SLeepy

The skirt I bought from tb was huge... here's why if you can spot it hahaha. They offered a refund so all's good.

My character has adorable ladybug earrings!!! I have this habit of zooming in to my character's face because I love staring at her -creep- hehehe and happened to see the ladybug so cute!


Had a shoot on sunday.. We met at 830am and the plan was to do make up at my friend's function room. I had bought a set of natural looking lashes and was dying to try them out. Alas they turned out disappointing, barely visible and I had to borrow a pair of lashes from my friend to stack on. 

Wasn't in a good condition cos I was doing make up out of my house-- kept getting distracted and my mirror was small etc etc. Had so much trouble sticking on the second pair of lashes and in the end I took off everything and started from scratch. Usually I'd be the fastest to finish my make up but that day was just slow slow slow. 



Surprisingly the final look turned out okay! I actually quite like it. I guess I'll be throwing out almost all my lashes from last time... I've totally grown out of the dramatic and long lashes phase. Btw the selfie I put on fb had a filter on it and I look 100X better i think. These are the raw photos ahahaha.

It was a comfortable costume and I guess I could cos this for an event this year if I'm lazy :3

No comments:

Post a Comment