Saturday 30 April 2016

Saved as draft again

Just look at that abcd shirt


Watching sailor moon XD I was really in love with sailor Mars during the childhood days.... I don't think she's the prettiest now but still want to cos her someday maybe XD the style for the current season is much better than the previous ones haha I keep seeing traces of pretty cure! 

It's a different feeling watching sailor moon now than what I remember it to be.. I like how Usagi is so childish and seemingly useless yet overpowered when the rest are beaten down. She even gets jealous of her own daughter ahaha. She's just a very real and relatable person wrt her weaknesses and bad habits.

Such a cutie ^/////^ I've slowed down a lot on my game... Still on victor's route. After him, I will finally unlock the main guy lupin! The anime is coming soon also ahaha maybe can sell the game second hand

No comments:

Post a Comment