Saturday 7 May 2016

:')

Typing this post just before I sleep-- in Malaysia now and flying to tw Tmr afternoon, then to Japan whooooo~ with a tour group. It claims to be a 8 day Hokkaido trip but we're spending 2 nights in Taiwan with no time to shop there. How lame seriously.

Nvm YM don't be pissed and just enjoy the trip w my mum and relatives (no seriously I'm quite annoyed but I'm not paying for the trip so nothing I can openly say) haha still it will be my first time in Japan and experiencing cold weather for the first time in many years. Fearful of the cold and dry weather x_x

The bf has finished his last paper+fyp presentation and gotten himself a job hahaha all in 3 days. I'm glad I had a day off on Thursday cos flying in the evening, and was able to meet him before his interview at nu$ and have lunch before sending him off for his next interview which he got the job offer for.. XD

Here's some zaizai to smile at, he's very affectionate


No comments:

Post a Comment