Sunday 19 June 2016

Tired!!!

Such interesting presentation of the cocktail drinks. Tasted great too

I'm sick again and on hindsight I definitely ate too much chocolate everyday for breakfast and tea break -sheepish laugh-. Attended 2 weddings, both at y1shun yesterday and boy was I tired. The lunch ended late so I didn't see a point in going back to my house.. Played my psv at the library and slept for a bit before going for round 2.

Looked at how both groups of emcees conducted the sessions and I think good pronunciation is the main point haha no one's expecting a professional but you've minimally got to sound good and comfortable with the language. I think I can do that ^_^ next up will be writing the script.

Extremely happy for my friends, can feel their joy from the ceremony and speeches. All throughout I was imagining if I could do the same with the bf... It's still early now.. But i do see it happening. 

He was especially sweet today while we were out with me not feeling well.. We went to the gunpla expo and walked around orchard, it was unhurried, unlike the meetings after work, or hanging out during events or with other people around.. I need more of this

We watched the conjuring as well at my request cos I love getting a good scare in cinemas. Slowly training him to watch horror ohoho 

No comments:

Post a Comment