Friday 24 June 2016

wahahaha

 
Hahaha cosing a guy again tomorrow and on sunday. I will need to trim the wig a little more after posting this. He's such a cutie, I'll be changing to a pair of rounder glasses. It's gonna be a fun weekend!

A friend brought to my attention MISSHA's collaboration with LINE and just nice I had the chance to pop by tonight and look at the stuff. Bought those 2 cuties. I need a blush more than anything else but the blushes' inner product-filled sponge didn't contain enough product to be worth the price imo so I gave it a miss.

Went for a gloss lipstick and a tint instead :D The tint only $10 leh! For quite a big bottle XD I had a hard time choosing the lipstick shade because I have certain colours I find very hard to resist (urgh pinks and dark pinks)-- but that would mean I already own lip products in those shades. So hard to resist omggggg especially when I tried the colours on my hand....... but I forced myself to be strong and went for a reddish shade which is new to my collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment