Wednesday 20 July 2016

Zzzzzz zzz

Wedding on Saturday! Was quite chill about emceeing but of all times got nervous right at the start and screwed up the intro XD I think my voice wasn't bright enough.. I arrived half an hour late from the meeting time because I started preparing too late and last min tried to print speech lol. Did a hair treatment and a hair cut at the saloon-- they blew dried my hair so nicely as always~~ love my hair that night ^^ did eye liner and put on natural lashes which isn't for cosplay for the first time! My eyes are so smiley I can't make them round

Met with the yyyys and fulfilled my pizza craving yay~~~ we talk about such grown up stuff now Hahahaha :') sry guys didn't rotate the photo before uploading and now I cant rotate it

My new bag! I love it so much and will use it for work too x___x trying to not look too young with it though..

Was on course on mon and tues so it has been a relaxing week so far. Still catching up on work. Going on course again next mon and tues, I think I'll only be able to fully clear the backlog after national day. Hang in there!! Quite a few colleagues are leaving/transferring out of the department recently, by choice of course :(  

No comments:

Post a Comment