Saturday 30 July 2016

It's already end July!!

The line standees outside missha 313. Was looking at the line collaboration lipsticks again but decided to forgo the design-- just get a regular étude house one. I'm so sad they stopped producing the colour changing ones though!!!!! So disappointed. I already bought 2 from that series and wouldn't have bought more until I finished them..... But why discontinue that series :(((((((

The bf's convocation, finally met his dad and going to the zoo with the mum and sis (and him) tomorrow! I asked my mum too but she has like 0 interest in zoos hahaha

His mum and eldest sis are very friendly, the dad didn't speak much and stood around shyly XD the sis even gave me her number and told me I can rant to her about her didi LOL I took half day leave on Friday for this... Would have taken full day but there's work to be done. I almost wanted to nua at home and not make the trip down ahahaha.

Really thankful that he found a job almost immediately and is relatively happy there.

No comments:

Post a Comment