Friday 23 September 2016

Pokemon and lip products

Gymming with fluffy.. I really should power him up at least once


Time for some make up rave.. Received the free stash from my friend! You'll never see me with naked lips anymore Hahahaha if only I were that diligent.. 
I wanted to choose a variety of colours but ended up taking more orange and red colours because I already own pink and berry colours.. Left most is a marker type and it creates good gradient lips. Middle 2 are like the usual crayon types-- the orange is beautiful. The tint on the right smells like grapes and tastes sweet, unfortunately the colour isn't pigmented and doesn't show much. I'll have to layer for it to show.

Saving the best for the last---- this étude house pudding tint I mentioned in the previous post is my current favourite :DD the colour is vibrant and lasting! The tint by itself pulls on the lips but prepping with lip balm made the application butter smooth. Even with lip balm as base, it managed to stay on for the whole day. The tint comes with this adorable rubber(?) spoon like applicator. ^_^ I'm just very happy with this purchase. Twice I wore it to work and received compliments on the colour ahaha

Spending both days with the bf this weekend yay

No comments:

Post a Comment