Thursday 29 September 2016

Another one.....


Instead of stopping me, the bf encouraged me to buy this..... I really like the colour though! It's in the colour rose. I managed a bad shot of the colour but can you imagine how nice it looks on the lips... And I'm not disappointed it looks really good applied. Plus it's a collab between face shop and Disney with such cute packaging.. Only $8. More moisturising than the étude house pudding tint but doesn't last as long, pretty much gone at the end of the day. Maybe cos it tastes sweet and I unconsciously eat it as the day passes. 
The bottle is suprisingly light so I'll definitely choose to bring it out over the missha tint.

One thing I realised, on my lips, my orange lipsticks always transform into a bright pinkish red after a few hours o_O lucky I still like the transformed colour but I would have preferred if the orange stayed on

No comments:

Post a Comment