Monday 26 December 2016

Merry Christmas!!!!!!

Merry Christmas!! Such a cute deco put up by my colleagues. 


Met the bf yesterday and we went to the gudetama cafe. Neither of us checked the exact location and took us quite long to walk from one end to the other and back again lolll. We started to queue at around 2+ and managed to get a seat within an hour. The order was taken in advance and we received the food quite promptly. The food was so good!! Was expecting mediocre food cos the food at pompompurin cafe was average but this was so good! 2 food orders and a drink came up to $58 in total. I wouldn't go back again but I would recommend my friends to go at least once :D before the novelty dies down and the food standards drop. 

I walked past etude house at suntec..... saw a bunch of lipsticks under the 'promotion' sign. Cannot tahan and went to check out the price-- they were 50% off and my heart jumped for joy. Usually $17 and now only $8+ Chose these 2 colours with the bf's input though I think he just wanted me to faster buy so he can go toilet. I'm back to my usual colours pink and coral. They look so pretty I can't even bear to wear them.... But once I start then don't care already lah. I think these are old stock so the base might not be very firm but it's ok~~~~

We finished a light dinner at fish&co and he suddenly put a box on the table. I didn't prepare a gift though and was quite paiseh. He insisted on me wearing it on the ring finger even though it's not a proposal HAHA and it's obviously too big for that finger.  

If you guys watched the movie "your name", this ring was inspired by the comet fragments which appeared in there. I actually saw the bf commenting on a mutual friend's jio post to order together. But he always feign ignorance when I ask about it. Hehe quite sweet of him this time.

My phone is dying because I'm playing 2 memory heavy games again, left with less than 1gb of memory space, Ive been deleting photos and even deleted whatssap+fb messanger. Mystic messenger has this Christmas 2 days event/route and the stories are so sweet......... I downloaded it back no regrets. Will delete it again after I finish all routes though... That will take about 1 week.

Toilet is still undergoing renovation....... I've kinda gotten used to it aka no hot water, no pooping at home and all the extra dirt around T__T my period came on the 2nd day of renovation cry cry. Ending (renovation i mean) the coming saturday I really can't wait 

No comments:

Post a Comment