Sunday 8 January 2017

New year new things

I've a few highlights this post, the past week!

Obtained the new year bird skin~ I thought it was never going to come.. ^^

I shared about this set on facebook earlier last year but didn't join in my friend's jio to buy the whole set as I was only aiming for the Gokus, especially the Seiten Taisei version and she wanted the same.

Saw the kuji for sale last week at ps with only 1 box out of the whole set gone. That means a higher chance of getting Goku unless that missing box already contained him.. It was exp sia at $18 but I still went ahead. When I opened the box and saw the light color hair I already knew it was Sanzo, would have preferred the modern version but nvm~~ The bf selected another box for me and paid for it too. I opened it and my heart jumped for joy when I saw the dark brown spikey but had to calm myself cos it could be Hakkai.... Extremely lucky that it turned out to be Goku, and the Seiten version XDXDXD now I have a matching pair from the same period, I couldn't ask for more. They are now in office looking at me as I work.

Toilet renovation done!!!! Left is the bedroom toilet and right is the kitchen toilet. The family did a whole lot of cleaning after that, I also had to pack my room and shift everything out as we were repainting the whole house. So dusty omg I never knew the room was so dirty.

Abit not happy with the end colour but nvm already done and I don't hate it, just think that blue is so obiang. The new fridge and washing machine coming next tues and new curtains next next tues! 

After that we'll be ready for CNY

No comments:

Post a Comment