Sunday 12 February 2017

CNY is over

Friends I have proven to myself that I can not just write but type prophecies while half asleep...........

I thought all new additions to the house had ended but nope-- changed aircon for 2 rooms and added an aircon to the 3rd room. Mum was considering adding for the living room but I was very against it cos it's not like we use alot, why waste the money. The previous aircon is as old as I am... We really seldom use air con, but it's nice to get new ones. Heard from mum that they're really quiet and cools the room very quickly. Can't wait to try them XD but these few days quite cooling.

Meow meow says hi.
 I've recovered from my flu and survived a busy week. Challenged myself and ordered this army stew during lunch on friday (cos the other dishes all had beef haha) and I did quite a good job finishing it :) 

Tw trip is coming! The rates have been quite bad but no choice got not much time already. I'll aim to change just enough for the trip but how much is enough lol Looking forward to the break from work and waking up naturally..... 1 month and 1 week more.. jia you! But after that I have no more planned breaks for the year T_T I think I am thinking too far and feeling sian too early haha

OHYA btw I deleted fb messenger and whatssap temporarily again to make space for mystic messenger.... there's a valentine's day special ending and I really wanted to read all.. Will also be hard working and finish up Jumin, Jaehee and 707's christmas stories ahaha I got lazy and deleted the game before starting on them last time.

No comments:

Post a Comment