Friday 24 February 2017

Belated V day post

We went to Marche and had my favourite rosti. He bought me a bunch of roses in a ntuc plastic bag with some water at the bottom LOL We got rid of the plastic bag and had to trim the stem for it to fit in my bag-- the flowers still stick out but at least shorter. Can't believe he brought a pair of scissors  out specially to trim them??

Met up with lab mates and had yoogane which I really enjoyed. Super nice and awesome that the chef cooks your food in front of you. It made the food extra appetizing.

 I think you can tell who's the better photographer here. He chose the filter though, it's bad :X

Been diligently PVPing during lunch time and I met a person with the exact team set up today! Amazing but he's 3 levels higher and his goldfish heals 5k... I can't compete with that

It's appreciation d@y at work today!!! I totally forgot about it what a pleasant surprise. The organizers brought in arcade machines omg it was amazing. There were booths giving away free food too. This appreciation event happens once or twice a year I can't remember but it's the first time we had arcade games. I totally ignored the food this time ahaha There were a few more games eg house of the dead and metal slug but I only took photos of these two ahaha. Also could leave at 430pm on the last friday of each month. Totally awesome

No comments:

Post a Comment