Saturday 18 March 2017

Flying to taiwan later

Long overdue post which was saved as draft for more than a week ahaha

I bought it! Finally... was expecting this as my bday present last year but the bf claimed that he couldn't find it in stock anywhere. I couldn't wait for him to give it to me anymore. went ahead and bought it XD I love it so far. The stories are concise and not too long winded, the art is beautiful and the cast is amazing. I specially included the back part of the game cos it shows all 9 guys hehe

Though I've had my eyes on Itsuki (bottom row 2nd from right) for the longest time, I went along with the game recommendation and chose Kakeru for the first guy ^_^ Along the way, Heishi really caught my eye and just nice he was the recommended guy for the next heroine so I chose him hapilly.

Look at this cutie.. Heishi is such a pure and honest guy, I shed a drop of tear during his route (like really 1 drop only).. He had confessed to the heroine but due to circumstances, the heroine had to erase his memory of that day. Even after knowing that she erased his memory but not remembering that he had already confessed once, he confessed again, using pretty much the same words T________T Sounds lame hor but I was very touched by his sincerity and love

It has been a busy week at work.. Everything was alright before friday lunch. I had anticipated the heavier work load and managed to clear them in good time. Some little shit happened and then more shit followed but it was all alright. My boss even bought me a small cake to show her appreciation (it got squashed T_T) Then a time bomb got set off again.. That particular system project just has to come back and haunt me.. I thought I was done with it but now there's a problem with the payment urghhhhh it's not even the technical part lolllllll I had to ask a colleague from the IT side whom I barely know and has nothing to do with it to help liaise cos I won't be in office the coming week. 100% my incompetency. Left office on friday close to 7pm and felt like shit even though I was already in holiday mood during lunch after my presentation.. I still feel lousy now but I think i'll be better when I reach the airport later.

Cosplay seems so far away now, the group photo finally materialised! We look amazing~~~~ Please ask for my permission before reposting. Edits by hoshiki.
Met the YYYs for dinner on thursday and had a good laugh planning the gate crash games and a potential hen's night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment