Thursday 2 March 2017

:)

Work has been tiring the past week strangely I'm not feeling too relieved that it's Friday tomorrow cos time is just passing too quickly.. Quite scary, and there's many things to do.

The highlight for today is this:
                          

4 months minus 5 days after my 1st SSR summon, I drew my 2nd one. Long story short, I was already super drained from work and opened facebook to see a ton of ppl posting about summoning SSR. Felt super shitty cos I really wanted one... and I just wasn't getting it. Kept seeing their posts -_-

Was complaining to the bf who has high SSR luck cos he manages summons them all the time. He told me about his newly discovered pattern from looking at the summoning announcements (the system announces every summon which is SR and above) At first I was confused and used quite a number of tickets only to get R and SR summons-heart pain- these tickets are super precious.. I happened to have so many tickets to spend like this cos the game gives consolation money after every 100 summons with no SSR. And I had just received the big consolation prize which gives money for 33 tickets. Maktub. The normal me wouldn't have had enough tickets even to try. Maktub must post the screenshot again.

                           
So after studying the announcements and trying a few more times, I summoned it. I do think it's still based on luck and numerous other factors cos there are so many players summoning at the same time. I am satisfied for now and extremely thankful to the bf cos my wish actually came true, and having no SSR was the reason for my shitty mood after work today. 

Anyways was supposed to meet the bf last sat to go travel fair but he had stomach flu again (???) because of that I didn't get to go Etude house for the 20% discount which ended last sunday and failed to use my gongcha voucher that my colleague gave me.

I went with my mum on sunday instead and bought the fragrance. I've been meaning to buy it, just waiting for the discount only. Super love that smell, already finished one bottle. Though my friend told me that's the bottle she puts in her toilet HAHA nvm I still like it. 
Took the chance to become a member finally cos only needed to spend $50 vs the usual $80. Bought skincare and an eyebrow kit in addition to the fragrance. Didn't spend on anything unnecessary :D

Browsed Etude house again on wed and saw that a new series has launched! I purely wanted to swatch the gloss tints only but I saw this particular one ahahaha $9.90 and the bf paid for it. I promise the colour and texture looks 100X more lovely in real life. It has this shimmer glitter thing where the rest were just solid colours. They also had 2 colour changing glitter ones but I thought the light one was too light and the darker shade didn't change colour well. So I opted for this.

Taiwan trip is coming in 3 weeks. I finally got down to looking at the nitty gritty details about the transport and booked the 4G wifi rental. If the website is good, i'll get the train tickets from there too. Trying to prepare and purchase more things now so we have more twd to spend on food and play. 

No comments:

Post a Comment