Sunday 28 May 2017

CONGRATS YUFEI AND CK

This is a super duper late post, had it saved as draft for such a long time.. I wish the blogger app was more stable then I'll be able to type the post together with uploading the photos without the app crashing..

Oh yea an update on the gudetama foot mask, it's very cute but not any better than the one I bought at sasa XD will not repurchase for my own use, but quite cute as a gift.

Because this post is so late, I have to squeeze in the part for the prep too haha we came up with the backbone for the games all in 1 night using google doc then just improved from there during our one and only meet up at HY's house. The best part of the meet up was drawing this board ahaha (though the crown dropped off on the actual day cos the board kept dropping and the hot glue couldn't hold the crown's weight after the repeated impact. Was quite tired during the prep meeting but we managed to get most of the game items yea!

Wedding day itself! I woke up at 4ish and did my usual make up and went downstairs to wait for the cab which was pre booked. Imagine my horror when I saw that the cab was at changi airport when it was 5 mins away from the booking time. The uncle was also quite apologetic and luckily the rest of the YYYs all stay in the west, if not definitely late le.. It was also yz's birthday happy birthday again yz!!!!
Anyways the time waiting for the groom and his bros to arrive just zoomed by. They were quite cheeky to send a representative up from the lift where we were all waiting while the rest came up from another lift and tried to get in. !!!! so bad.. The games went okay, we video called YF during most of the games. The guys perspired like crazy, I actually felt bad. We had a short AAR and know what to change for the next wedding le HAHA

After the games, YQ and I followed the couple to the CK's place for the tea ceremony where we drove past my house area and to my surprise, he stays at the same condo I had 2 of my love live dance videos shoots at! hahaha what a coincidence. Then we went back to YF's house for tea ceremony 2nd round before going to the banquet place. Totally knocked out in the car hahaha abit paiseh to the driver Kelvin. I actually brought another dress to change into but decided against it cos the table and chair covers are the same colour and texture LOL what are the chances. The bf met Jackson on the way over and came together, less awkward than during the NYGH shoot XD

YF looked so beautiful in her wedding gowns, figure very good!!! And her speech almost made me cry, i think the bf also (he cries more than me during movies usually) lolol I'm impressed by the banquet management, the coordination and service is one of the best I've seen. The lunch banquet also ended on time! Amazing, usually will end quite late and drag on but this was just nice, I'm impressed again. It's just too bad we didn't have more photos together, the whole YYY group.

After that, I forced myself to hang out with the bf at vivo until 8+ pm before going home to zzz. 

No comments:

Post a Comment