Sunday 11 June 2017

Busy May and June

Been quite busy since the start of June, I only posted the previous entry today.

Thought I should mention that the bf's birthday was on the week of the wedding and I gave him a pair of PC glasses which he planned to get. He seems really busy at work but that's definitely better than nuaing at his previous work place and not getting paid on time XD We wanted to eat xlb buffet and I didn't think to book cos it was a tuesday night and I didn't expect it to be crowded. Alas it was full by the time we went..... we happened to see hoshino coffee so dined there instead.

Mum was also not in SG during the last week of May (I didnt follow her to msia cos of the wedding) and I mostly dabaoed back but cooked maggie mee with egg and cheese one of the days. It looks better than it tastes :( I need to cook more.

Period cube got released in english shortly after I completed norn 9 and the bf bought me a copy. It's okay... but pales so much compared to norn9...... the art and music are not bad but plot wise...... sigh. I finished 2 characters so far, not much motivation to move on to the other guys

As May was a busy month, I pushed all my appointments to June and these are some of the food i've had. Met with my lab mates and we initially wanted Fisn & co but the queue was crazy even at 730. We took a risk and went to this cafe below the HDB, from a search online. Luckily it was open and the mains were not bad! The blue velvet waffle was especially yummy... so smooth yet chewy and fragrant. Also, I finally tried Let's Meat Up at PS and it was good! Will go back again. 

Relatives from msia also visited and I took 1 day leave to clean up the house on the day they arrived. Did so much shopping those few days, and switched on the aircons in the house. I couldn't sleep well though, it was too cold. 

Had some quarrels with the bf recently over the game and some misunderstandings but he is much better than before at saying sorry. Sometimes I think I also nitpick too much but honestly I dont pick a fight over nothing... If I feel so upset, it is always in reaction to something he did and I will assess how serious it is before flaring or bringing it up. One good thing is that he doesn't carry forward unhappiness to the next day (but I do) so it makes it easier for me to move on.

No comments:

Post a Comment