Wednesday 9 August 2017

Happy Birthday SG!!

Hi everybody, long time no update. I've been meaning to, but never switch on my laptop much.

Let the photos do the talking: First meal cooked with the bf using the air fryer and ingredients bought from sheng shiong! Bai bei! Also visited my labmate's house to see her corgi XD

Went to gardens by the bay last saturday to help out for a shoot and shun bian walk walk. The orchids are beautiful and so vibrant
  

Been chionging period cube cos I bought a new game hehe saw a friend playing it early in august and I knew it was coming to shops already. Last wednesday when walking around, I specially went to TOG and when I saw it on the shelf I gave a small scream and took it immediately, in case someone else comes and takes it while i'm in shock hahaha.

Anyways I've not been posting much about period cube cos I haven't been playing consistently. The characters unfortunately didnt appeal to me much.. Astrum-- nah, Hiroya-- ok ok but very average plot. Libera-- bleh and his plot was bleh too T_T I find him the weakest link in the game. 

Character design wise, Zain of course got my attention he's so dainty and pretty. Plot wise though... urgh. I was all ready to get into his story and be swept off my feet T__T whyyyyy

Radius's route had the best start, though it was another typical route, still enjoyable.

Shiki's route held the true end.... and explained the motives. It was kinda disturbing but putting the disturbing things aside, I was quite taken with him in the end and grew to like his voice along with the character design. Glad I ended the game on this note. The music was good, I enjoyed it better than code realise and hakuouki lol. Norn9 is still my favourite so far.

I immediately started on collar X malice woohoo!! I've also stopped Amnesia for the time being, cos I haven't been on the laptop alot. It's still on my mind and I love that feeling of having games waiting to be played. Given the kind of games I go for, it's just like reading a book, only you get to make your choices and explore different endings.  

Holiday is over.. back to work tmr! 

No comments:

Post a Comment