Friday 25 August 2017

I turned down friday night KTV for this game

cos I was looking forward to spending quality time on the game and the invitation was last minute.. But seriously the game makes me look forward to going home instead of heading out after work. As you can tell, I brought it out with me to play while helping for shoots too haha. Not mentioning the title but spoilers ahead...

There's a recommended playing order but I followed my instincts (or rather I purposely chose the other option for the first few guys just to see what would happen) and got Kei on my first try. His first name is Okazaki and I could only think about the Okazaki fragments lolol do you all still remember bio. Anyways I really enjoyed his route, fell quite hard for him. And Kaji yuki sounded really smooth omg he already has a smooth voice but it's so light and playful here, none of that Eren angst/princey Kakeru, I've never liked his voice more.

It was my first play through and I didn't know the shooting part had a timing set to it. Kept dying and dying which was troubling cos I thought I made all the 'right' decisions, not 100% sure lah cos I didn't use a walkthrough and depended on my instincts. Imagine my relieved when I figured out the reason I kept getting the bad end and finally shot successfully. -__- I had this exact face on when I thought I was finally getting the good end but she got shot again lol turns out it's part of the good end and she survives.

Guai guai followed the order after Kei and went for Enomoto. I like his red tied up hair design and he's such a cute idiot. Imagine wearing an eyepatch not cos he lost it in a fight/during missions but because he respects Date Masamune!!! Wth guy, half your vision for this? Not much romance going on in his route but he was adorable. Laugh die me when they zoomed in on the rice on his face. His shooting stance quite weird hor. and the bullets like going to drop out. The plot was nice in his route, especially the side characters stories and their actions.

Sasazuka was my least favourite route so far, and I think it's going to stay that way cos the last route is Yanagi's and it's the truth route which is usually fulfilling. Sasazuka is such a kudere and I was not impressed with how he treated the heroine like a pet. Not cute by my standards. The first hug also came out of nowhere. The last scene at this particular sentence made me smug cos he finally felt a little dumb LOL I started to appreciate the ending song properly only during his route. It's a very nostalgic tune. His various sad ends were quite sad and real though.. especially the one where he gave the X day message

I put the CGs together but I must have a separate para for Shiraishi. I was expecting good stuff from his route, from my fb friends' reaction to him. Character design wise, he's alright, better than Sasazuka only though lol. Sly and unpredictable but he changes and becomes a sweet heart. This CG felt like the last happy moment before everything went downhill. That wasn't the sad part. Ironically the sad part came from the happy end.... I cried and cried after she woke up, cried throughout the ending song (cos I have feels for the song already) and even more during the post credit scenes. And continued crying during the short story T______T That is not a happy ending please.

On the last route.. very bu sher de to finish again.. same as norn9 last time. But i've been going out often and feel so tired after work that I dont play much. After I get in bed i'll just play until I can't process words anymore and switch the console off. Was hoping to hear Ichigo from Yanagi but none of that haha..

Shared this 21 inch pizza with friends one weekend, and went to bed0k 85 for lots of food the other weekend. YUM

No comments:

Post a Comment