Sunday 10 September 2017

I miss cosplaying......

Cooked together with the bf for the 2nd time and we made this. Try some stir frying next time

More good food yum yum

And more green bean merchandise

I've drastically cut down on cosplays this year, the first and only time was during cosfest. Basically no more events le cos I'll be overseas during AFA! I thought to myself at the start of the year that I was just going to quietly retire but I really miss cosing.... T__T Felt it especially strongly this afternoon when I was doing my make up to attend chara expo. 

Finding another series that I am passionate about also added feels-- binge watched Diamond is Unbreakable and I LOVE IT! So does the bf and we have already shortlisted some characters to cos lol. I'm re-watching stardust crusaders atm. Another friend also jioed to cos Kurapika. He was in one of my initial cosplans, I even bought his chains and wig but the plan never came to life because me being me, I don't form teams but wait for ppl to jio hahaha this wait for the Kurapika jio took... more than 6 years??! omg Anyways now my costume has arrived and all that's left is to trim the wig and prepare the shoes, and wait for my team to be ready.  
                            
"Mao mao! The condition I set is that you must remain fluffy!"

So yea long story short is that I picked up some plans the past month, really looking forward to them! Shall not spend too much time on props and just focus on looking good. I think that's a reasonable goal to set myself without stressing out too much. Gone are the days I chiong props and costumes. I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment