Friday 1 September 2017

Long weekend

I've completed the game... Yanagi's route fell short of expectations but I'm still very happy with the game overall :) My major disappointment was that the final route didn't use the ending song I had grown to love.... and youtube doesn't have that song??!! No matter how I searched. How am I going to listen to it in the future T__T cant be using my PSV all the time right.. Really too bad.......

These macaroons are awesome, especially the blue pink popcorn flavoured one. Will buy again :D I also watched jojo movie last week, before the screening stopped. LOVED IT omg the actors are great and I was very taken with Josuke's actor, his chubby cheeks ahhhhhhhhhh

I yoloed and joined some colleagues for singing after work on tuesday. It was a pub style where we sang in a hall with other tables. Only need to pay for drinks. It was a tuesday night so there was only one other table, and another group mainly playing darts. I sang till suuuuper shiok. At first was abit paiseh cos everyone could hear my singing but I'm quite thick skin when it comes to singing and the place was dark so I got over it after the 2nd song. I sang so much that day, don't need to sing for the rest of the year already. The colleague who jioed me asked his big boss along and at first we were all very ke qi but as the night went on, she got so high and I ended up as her jukebox. Keep saying last song last song but she'll go and dian more songs.... We even made friends with the nice jie jie from the other table who complimented my singing and invited me to go on mon+thurs where there's a live band and can perform sets with them ///// I think this is the closest I can get to becoming a singer hahaha

We only left at 12+ and there's work the next day. My mum was super mad but I just told her my boss likes my singing and didn't want to leave so we all couldn't leave LOL awesome experience but i'd rather not go so often.. or at least limit to fridays only hehe

Ramen at holland V. Yay for long weekend! I slept my friday away, hope can sleep at night

No comments:

Post a Comment