Sunday 15 October 2017

Feels good

I will officially start to double hat at the new department tomorrow, though unofficially I’ve staryed attending their meetings and doing some simple tasks since last month. Things will get busy!! But it will be fulfilling! Must remain positive :))) Moving to level 6 in nov

G@me st@rt this weekend and I did a simple cos with the bf wheee my first cos in a long while and also my 2nd cos this year (probably last?)

One of the few male characters I can pull off properly, cos of the jacket. But no one recognizes him unless i'm paired with the bf's character. Overall satisfied with my make up yesterday which stayed up pretty well.

This SSR draw dates back to a few days after my previous post wahahah I saw a lot of SSRs being drawn in my channel and I tried my luck,drew about 5 tickets one by one before this came! So glad it's her and not a repeat. My chance of getting a repeat is much higher now since I have collected more SSRs. This is also the SSR that the bf was eyeing :X XD

She's really strong! But I don't have the best amour for her.. what a pity.

No comments:

Post a Comment