Saturday 28 October 2017

End October


This was from last last week where I went with the bf to search for cloth at Bug1s and Chinat0wn. Super sunny day I probably became darker. We've been trying our hand at the kino shounen jump gacha, I was aiming for Gon, Jotaro and Yusuke (out of respect to Togashi) Tried a total of 3 times over 2 days and Not bad sia.. we got Yusuke and Jotaro! and Gin san which the bf took. Decided to stop short of my Gon inc case we got the niku guy which nobody wants haha

From last saturday where the bf dragged me to s3ngkang for the gundam fair. He bought these for me cos they were so cute, can display during CNY. Very easy to fix! 

Jap@n food fair with the bf and friends yesterday. Walked so much again and had so much alcohol samples. Legs were aching and in the middle of the afternoon I ran out of stamina, we chilled at the foodcourt where I took a short nap. Must be the alcohol also.

Anyways I've been transiting more to the new department the past week and gone are my go home at 530pm days. The colleagues at the new dept come to work and leave later, sometimes got to match with the director's timings and they definitely dont end work so early. I've taken to waking up 20mins later and mentally convincing myself that my end work time is after 6. No bitterness at all, other than the 2 days where I left at 7+. It's damn depressing to come to work at 8 and leave so late where the sky is dark and feel so hungry, with this amount of pay. But more importantly, I was irrirated those 2 times due to the kind of thing I was staying back for, literally sitting beside my colleague to look through her slides together again and again, and crafting the email containing the slides for directors to clear, it's not even an actual submission. omg just typing about it makes me start to boil. This kind of peanuts also spend so much time, productiveness can definitely be improved.

That aside, everything is going well for now and I know how to protect myself. I'm willing to put in the time and effort but they should be spent on meaningful things and not be overly OCD over the smaller stuff. 

No comments:

Post a Comment