Sunday 25 February 2018

Crowd Lu concert

 
More screenshots from my game.. no new cards cos i've no gems ahaha 

Crowd Lu's concert was great! He was so funny and cute he managed to charm the bf as well. Bf commented that Crowd's songs sound better live than from youtube. Of course lah! It was too bad the concert was only 1 hour+ still got so many songs never sing. I saw a band friend before concert started and signaled to him 'li mian jian'. Later that night I scrolled fb after getting home and to my envy he had a photo with Crowd cos he bought the VIP ticket. The next day during band he told me that he bought the last one. Wahlao bo jio.. In fact another band mate also attended the concert but both of them bojio me. In the end my ticket not as good as theirs -_-

I skipped on a steamboat cny gathering with friends to attend the concert and they had a second round at the west at a friend's house. One of them convinced me to go for 2nd round and even alighted at clementi to cab with me-- that was close to 11pm. I went anyways hahaha cos havent bathe and still nuaing on the sofa when my friend asked. Got home at 3+am that night wahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment