Sunday 4 March 2018

Been cabbing home after midnight alot the past week

Uploading 2 posts at the same time wahaha

 
Another xumo sprite with a stunning background, and my awakened lizeyan mahjong card. Still far from the next awaken.. and I’m hoping to get the event card now...... it’s a beautiful lizeyan 放天灯 card.. love at first sight.
Tried the chocolate pie.... love it! Tried the new fish burger and the new kfc burger today— those were normal only though.

 
Mel asked me along for an urb4n d3cay meet and greet session with a YouTube+Instagram star who launched a collaboration product. Nice colours but I really don’t need another palette. So didn’t get anything. Abit awkward during the meet and greet Cos I didn’t know who the star was but she was very nice and gave me a tight hug XD We then had hoshino coffee after that.

Also made plans to meet the next day aka where Mel visited my house and I visited hers. Played overwatch and tried almost all the characters wahaha no clear favourite but it’s cool. I might consider getting the game after I get a new laptop.

Next week is going to be crazy... I hope it goes well, don’t drag till the rest of March and that I survive

No comments:

Post a Comment