Thursday 15 March 2018

Draining work planning week

Work was at its peak last week.. Though things are supposed to look better this week, it hasn't quite because new things keep coming in. I think my colleague will die of fatigue if this goes on. Am on course today and tomorrow but will return to office in the afternoon tmr for a meeting. I need to buck up cos my standard still very far from my colleague and I think it's draining her T___T she keeps saying i'm amazing but she is the amazing one please... 

Spotted my mao mao on sale at chinatown

Rest of my week in cards, mostly pieced together using fragments, no luck with new SSRs recently.
  

  
Special mention for the lzy event which ended and my calculations were just right to get the card. Awakened him pretty soon :D

So lovely

Of course I bought tickets. I think I got the best seats for cat2 cos I was so fast. Luckily I follow his official fb account and the notification was the first thing I saw when I went on fb after work. This is probably all I'll spend on concerts this year. First time i'm spending on mandarin pop concerts too XD 

No comments:

Post a Comment