Friday 29 June 2007

Letter of complaint


To whom it may concern:
I am Jamie Lin and i have the misfortune of living directly under your sh*tty unit. Your inconsiderate actions have caused my family and i great distress.
Firstly, YOU STOLE OUR PET COCKROACH! It used to like our toilet but now it loves yours. I demand that you return the cockroach or my family and i will not hesitate to take legal action against you.
I also regret to inform you that your toilet is faulty and leaks really badly. And a foul smell permeates through from above whenever you flush. I strongly advice you to watch your intake of durians, for both the sake of your health and our nose.

Thankyou.

I apologise for the abrupt end, cos i could only remember that much. Janice, naomi and i were crapping stuff out for a complain letter and that was what we came up with XD

Transplanted kang kong seedlings during cca today and karene took many unglam photos of me. So i shan't upload any. I'm kind of chaoda again cos of the transplanting and soccer during pe. I won't even call it soccer yet -__-. Pick up the ball, roll it to a friend and friend has to stop it with her foot. Repeat routine... I got chaoda for nothing.
Watching this anime now, Gunparade Orchestra. The ending song is good Has potential though the 1st epispde was a flop. A funny flop XD I've given up on kiss dum cos of some missing episodes, and there's not enough humour. Gintama is HILARIOUS! I love this anime! Haha the main character digs his nose and there's not a single cool or suave character in this anime, though they're all so good looking. Good enough for love at 1st sight ^_^ <3

Handsome shalnark =D

Okita sougo with his weapon.

Ok, i realised they don't look very alike here. Just the hairstyle and some of the features. And shalnark is way, way, way cooler than okita haha. All the characters in Gintama are idiots, but lovable idiots.
I shall stop typing now and continue watching anime.

No comments:

Post a Comment