Wednesday 8 August 2007

Cross country

Yes, we all survived the run. And i was under the sun alot T_T Sherin was kind enough to let me hide from the sun behind her. And Samantha asked if i was dead twice. Grace and Jiayun were super nice too! They offered to hold the board thingy up to keep my face in the shade XD
It really sucks to run cross country with a blocked nose, but thankfully the nose did not 'run' along with me. Eww.. gross. Thankyou samantha for running by my side =) I totally sweated like a pig and was tempted to puke my breakfast out after the race. Urgh!

Feeling so sleepy now, but lunch isn't ready yet. Watched 1 episode of lovely complex, episode 17. Otani learns to appreciate risa more. Sweet XD Oh yes, Code geass and Darker than black have both been licensed, so i cant watch them on crunhyroll anymore. Can't wait to get back to watching Black lagoon after the olevels. I hope claymore gets licensed only after i've completed the whole series haha. Claymore is the best, yangzhi likes it too =D Yu fei should watch, but she needs a more 'friendly' anime to start her off, like ouran high school host club/ fruits basket. Hehe, the 'Turn yufei into anime-lover' operation starts after o levels.

Taught fausty to play canon in D (in this case, it's canon in C), waltz and merry go round during the graduation party. Fausty plays well, for someone who has not learnt piano. OMG, was listening to itunes with all my jap songs then suddenly 不了情 by 蔡琴 started playing. -__- scared me.

On the way home, i boarded this really crowded 156, rebecca was there too. There was a group of guys, not sure what school, sitting somewhere behind me. One said 'Wah, the girls very sweaty' or something along that line and someone said 'Use our eye power and focus' then they laughed like idiots. I was so worried for the sec 2 girl and her group of friends standing at the front of the bus -__- but her camp tee was still decent and she was wearing her skirt. The lady standing beside me looked quite disturbed too. The one guy actually said 'i challenge you to behave your eyes' O_O Fortunately, they got down at the cold storage stop.

Enough for today! So tired! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment