Sunday 19 August 2007

Prelims X What makes me happy?

I really need my weekly anime T_T Pei made me so happy yesterday; she has collected the anime i ordered through her. That means when i go to malaysia, i will be able to watch trinity blood, madlax and noir. =D Listening to tenohira no hikari again and again so i'm starting to get tired of the song but it doesnt matter. Loading darker than black and mushishi. Mushishi, a sci fic anime, is strangely addictive, even though it isn't full of action. I encourage everyone to watch this anime cos the weird sense of humour present in every episode is very amusing. Each episode is bitter sweet and leaves me wanting more XD

Oral was last wednesday. I have nothing much to say, neither do i want to think it now. Ah, i smell potato. Oh yes, i'm so happy that yangzhi watched hunter x even though she didn't start from the 1st episode. She's supports the spiders! XD Plus, yangzhi can imitate hisoka really well, especially the 'daijobu~' XDXD Cracks me up everytime i hear her say that in hisoka's voice.

This is a very random post and i have no idea what i was crapping about in the 1st paragraph.

No comments:

Post a Comment