Monday 13 August 2007

NEN TEST

Want to know your nen type? I found this really great quiz a few years ago on gaiaonline.
Nen is the principle fighting power in HunterxHunter. Ordinary people cannot see nen or nen-made abilities, and very few know of its existence. Get a pen and paper and write down the number/numbers of your choices.
Take the test here http://bom-ba-ye.com/c.cgi?Fugetsu=2 the space on the top is where you type your name ^^

Q1. One day, while you are walking, you found 2 black cats. What would you do?
1. Bring them home
2. Not bring them home

Q2. After Q1, what would you do?
1. Must keep them, regardless of the condition
2. Wanna keep them but the proposal was banned, so I found some other people to keep them.
3. Don't wanna keep them, find somebody else to keep them
4. Coz I can't keep them at home
5. Black cats bring ill luck
6. They are cute now but one day they will become boring
7. Other reasons

Q3. When you get up in the morning, you discover the sky is a bit gray. The weather forecast says there is a 40% chance of rain. What will you do?

1. Think it'll rain so I just grab any umbrella
2. Think it'll rain so I bring a folded umbrella
3. Don't bring any umbrella

Q4. Your friend and you agreed to meet at a place to go somewhere for fun. However your friend was late. How long are you willing to wait?
1. Not wait at all
2. About 5 minutes
3. About 10 minutes
4. About 15 minutes
5. About 20 minutes
6. Forever

Q5. Contrary to Q4, this time you are late when you agree to meet with a friend to go somewhere for fun. Your friend appears to be a little angry. What will you do?
1. Apologize, agree to listen to him/her for the next 3 days
2. Apologize, hoping his/her mood will turn better
3. Apologize, promising that you'll be 20-minute early next time
4. Find excuses, refusing to admit it's your fault
5. Find excuses, hoping your friend will feel better
6. This kind of thing will never happen to me.

Q6. In the morning when you wake up, you discover you have turned into an animal! What kind of animal do you want to become?
1. Sheep
2. Black Leopard
3. Monkey
4. Tiger
5. Were Wolf
6. Unicorn/ Flying Horse
7. Lion

Q7. Following Q6, why did you select that kind of animal?
1. Because the results of an animal fortune telling indicate that I should select that animal
2. Because I like that kind of animal
3. Because I want to turn into that kind of animal
4. By chance

Q8. Which subject are you good at?
1. Science (including Mathematics)
2. Language
3. Social Sciences/ Practical subjects
4. Arts & Music
5. Sports
6. No specific subject

Q9. Contrary to Q8, what kind of subject do you dislike?
1. Science
2. Language
3. Social Sciences/ Practical subjects
4. Arts & Music
5. Sports
6. No specific subject

Q10. If you become a thief, what kind of thing would you like to steal?
1. Human lives
2. Money
3. Diamonds, Valuable stones
4. Works of art
5. Antiques
6. I will never become a thief

In questions 11-14, you can have more than 1 selection
Q11. Which, of the following, would you consider are your strengths?
1. Following rule and order
2. Have responsibility
3. Trustworthy
4. Have special skills that easily attract attention
5. Strict
6. Highly motivated
7. Have plenty of friends
8. Fluctuating mood
9. Good at music and painting
10. Individualistic/ Self-oriented
11. Great at things that require vigilance
12. Do whatever you feel like doing at your own pace

Q12. Which, of the following, would you consider are your weaknesses?
1. Have little/ no organizational skills
2. Careless
3. Like fooling people
4. Hate more than 10 people
5. Stingy
6. Don't agree to illogical things
7. Individualistic
8. In order to reach your goal, you will not care about the means
9. Easy to get angry
10. Easy to cry
11. Slow motion
12. Easily deceived by other people

Q13. Which, of the following kinds of people, do you want to kill?
1. Those who murder their own family
2. Those who kill the people I love
3. Those who have insulted me.
4. Those who want to kill me
5. Those who have killed a lot of people in front of me
6. Those who betray me.

Q14. Under what circumstance(s) would you cry?
1. When an important person dies
2. Sad, or feeling touched
3. When I was dumped by my boyfriend/girlfriend
4. When I was forced to get married
5. When I watch sports
6. When I have reached an important goal
7. When I have encountered a failure at work
8. When I am alone for a few hours
9. When I was scolded/ "lectured"
10. When my pride was injured
11. When I was betrayed by my friends
12. I don't cry often

Q15-20 are yes-no questions
Q15. Do you think magicians are very powerful?
1. Yes
2. No
Q16. Do you think it's not right for police to use force when making an arrest?
1. Yes
2. No
Q17. When your bookshelf is in a "chaotic state", will you feel uncomfortable?
1. Yes 2.
No
Q18. Are you loyal to your lover?
1. Yes
2. No
Q19. If I am well, it doesn't matter what happens
1. Yes
2. No
Q20. I hate organizing things
1. Yes
2. No

You'll see two buttons. The one on the left is CONFIRM. The one on the right is RESET.
NEN TYPE:

1) Kyouka (Strengthening) E.g. Gon
2) Henka (Changing) E.g. Killua & Hisoka
3) Houshutsuka (Release) E.g. Franklin
4) Gugenka (Materialization) E.g. Kurapika
5) Sousaka (Control) E.g. Shalnark <3>
6) Tokubetsuka (Special) E.g. Kurapika with kurenai eyes & Kuroro

Strenghtening Pure and simple, also naive
Changing Liars and unstable, a liar can also be white lies and unstable can be capricious
Release Impatient, emotionally disturbed, brash
Control Reasoners, advance at their own pace, sometimes stubborn
Materialization Nervous, but can be translated as highly sensitive, also imaginative
Special Individualistic and charismatic, unique

Post your results! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment