Monday 15 October 2007

The day before bio

I can't find my bio prac tys.
29 more days till the end of Os. Many people have already planned for activities after the exam.. Me.. i don't know... but i can't say that i've not thought about it.

1. Watch all the older gundams
2. Watch all of full metal panic (I regret to say that i've not watch it. Shame on me!)
3. Read the manga i bought at kino (Oh dear, i shall blog about my du2 hou4 gan3)
4. Hunt for Noir and Madlax
5. Finish reading Yu yu hakusho manga
6. Watch a few other anime series i ought to have watched long ago
7. Pack my room

Pretty superficial huh? T__T
Yesterday for some reason i mentioned yu yu hakusho manga to my mum and she thought i sneezed. Gosh i was like.. totally... like.. lolzzz and like totally dead man. Hahazzzs nehx
-______- 'yu yu hakusho' and 'ah choo'?! Mum needs to clean her ears haha

I'm currently in love with this song 'koibito doushi' Madly in love and yes, i've gone over the tenohira no hikari craze. The ending song for Ah my godness. Not my kind of anime but it looks really appealing with fantastic graphics. Those who are looking for fantasy romance anime with a bit of action, Ah my goddess is the anime for you!
I don't feel like watching anything with romance just yet, lovely complex is enough.

Pretty, isn't it XD

1 comment: