Friday 5 October 2007

@#$!!!

Claymore has ended. Darker than black has ended. Lovely complex is ending after just one more episode. I've not finish watching darker than black yet and i'm very irritated. I was unable to watch the remaining 3 episodes because the stupid advertisements kept popping up and the page was stuck at the top, i couldn't scroll down at all!!!!! *pulls hair out* URGH I was looking forward to watching darker than black and this happens. I'm only left with Veoh TV, so be it!

Whatever. I'll be staying up to watch anime on arts central later. D gray man and cowboy bebop (again). Melody of oblivion ended the week before last and i was hoping for a brand new anime to take it's place. =( Is arts central out of anime or what? Inuyasha, 12 kingdoms, Shaman king, samurai7 and cowboy bebop were repeated so many times... Bebop isn't too bad but if they show it a third time, i'm really not going to watch anymore.

My black lagoon anime is already waiting on pei's shelf for me =D Noir and Madlax are waiting some where to be bought too XDXD Don't worry, wo kuai lai le!!
Physics prac this coming tuesday and it's so scary. Slightly more than a month till the end of Os and what am i going to do after that? Mum promised $100 to spend on whatever i want. I don't think i'll find everything i want in singapore haha. My anime collection is really pathetic while the manga i have is nothing compared to what other anime fans have =(
It's ok! XD I'll stock up after the exams. Good luck to all!! ^_~

No comments:

Post a Comment