Saturday 31 May 2008

Give my lips a chance to recover T__T X Saikano

It's been intensive blowing for the past week. Band from 9 to 5pm every day and i'm finding it a little hard to be in the best condition for band the next day after a tiring day of band practice T__T my lips are sore.. Thankfully (or unfortunately) i'll be leaving for malaysia soon so won't be going for band pracs.

The house door really has something against me. I brought the keys along with me after that episode which took place 2 days ago. Today, mum went to fetch relatives from malaysia at the airport and she told me she'll bring them straight to the shopping malls. After band, i went straight home, eager for a bath and start on my math hw or zzz. Waited for 156 for ages and finally reached home. Horror of horrors, i brought the wrong set of keys out. So i'm as good as locked out again. Called mum desperately but she didn't pick up T__T Stoned at the void deck for almost half an hour before i decided to go my aunty's house to bathe. Must make full use of my precious time mah. Just as i crossed the overhead bridge and was walking towards my aunty's house, i saw my mum's car turning into the driveway leading to the block. XDXD Rushed all the way over the bridge, saw mum and co. going into the lift, rushed up the stairs to the 5th floor and still beat them to the door ahahaha. Ok, my day isn't so rotten after all.

Read chapter 40 of vampire knights and a few other random manga i happen to see.. Waiting for the new chapter of Doubt to come out and i read this pretty old series called saikano. I've heard about this series a year ago on some forums .. ppl claimed that it's the saddest manga they've ever read. I didn't realised that Saikano was the manga they were talking about but after reading the plot sypnosis, i found it rather familiar and after reading the 1st chapter, the name Saikano finally rang a bell in my head. Ahahaha. Pretty sweet story, bittersweet actually. About this young couple who fell in love in a weird way and the girl is actually an ultimate weapon. The story, as far as i've read, seems to be on the developing relationship between those 2 characters. I jumped to the last few chapters (cos romance realy isn't my cup of tea) and . . . . . . Let's just say there's a very good reason why Saikano is rated M, for mature. Saikano has a live action movie adaptation and a 13 episodes anime which i heard, strays from the manga plot. Perhaps i should watch the anime some day haha.

Also started on school rumble manga. AHAHAHA omg i laughed like mad while reading the 1st few chapters. It's just so silly and funny. After reading more of the manga, i've gotten used to the kind of humour through out the entire series and the funny parts don't hit me as hard anymore. Which is a pity, cos i really enjoyed laughing at the silly plots.

No comments:

Post a Comment