Thursday 18 September 2008

I have 5 more days to cram 4 subjects

Actually bio's more or less done so make that 3 =D But i need to put in double effort for history so make that 4 again X_X

At least GP's over and i think it was rather ok haha as in i think i wrote an essay more sophisticated than my usual standards. Study break from today till next monday and i plan to focus on history for today and half of tmr. Then math for another 1.5 days. The remaining half of saturday and sunday+ monday will be spent on chem and bio with a proportion of 7:3

@_@ i dont half understand what i wrote.

ANYWAY yes, since i'm on the comp and blogging, i'll watch the new episode of natsume and continue zoku sayonara zetsubo sensei (ZSZS) =D I'll mug for the rest of the afternoon and at night so it's ok to take a little break now. I'll also take a little break tmr at the same time. T__T this way of convincing myself that everything's fine doesnt seem to work too well.

No comments:

Post a Comment