Tuesday 30 September 2008

Movies adapted from manga are cool!

We see alot of these movies around nowadays. The current one is Kurosagi. And nope, it isnt about kurosagi ichigo in bleach haha -__- nvm no one gets the joke.

I've also seen the advertisement for 20th century boys on tv! WOW the moment i saw the sign i was like '!!!!!' Haha it was abit of an over reaction for my part cos i'm not a great fan of the manga. It's quite an old series so the art doesnt appeal to me much. The art was done by the same guy who did Monster. I've mentioned monster in one of my previous post, intriguing plot but again the graphics turn me off.. Yup, this is the sign i mentioned earlier. I dont know what it means cos i didnt read the manga but it's quite well known. Enough for me to recognise the movie after spotting it. Looks freaky ne? XD

I chanced upon Kurosagi few months before promos and started reading it. Quite excited that the movie's out haha such a nice coincident. About swindlers and it's super cool. The actor looks better than the manga character XD

Dragonball live action movie's coming too. This, i'm disgusted. They're just using the names and abilities of the manga characters, to attract more audience and attention. The actors in the movie looks nothing like the manga and i dont think dragonball is suitable to be adapted into a movie anyway. Let's just see how goku does his KAMEHAMEHA or goes into his super saiyan mode. =( Nevermind, the movie might turn out to be a great hit despite my pessimist views.
Here are some natsume screenshots XD

HAHAHA! No, it's not shounen ai.

That certainly seems to be the case.

The person either isnt expecting an answer or wants to ask the blooming obvious

No comments:

Post a Comment