Friday 26 September 2008

Post promo modifications

require large intake of anime and manga thus has to take place in front of a computer XD Some pre-requirements though, like finishing pw stuff.

I'm happy with bio and gp, followed by history then math and lastly chemistry. I actually dreamt of history yesterday. Like most dreams, it was really strange... expecially the conversation with my southeast asia teacher before receiving the results. Anyway i scored very high, 40+ upon 50 which is technically impossible this time cos my arguement for the 1st question wasnt sophisticated enough and i kinda lost it for the last few paragraphs of the 2nd question. Nevermind, hopefully my international section can pull my marks up. If i do just as badly for international, i'm really lousy cos i managed to spot both questions.

Natsume XD it's so sweet, soothing and funny. Janice, here's another anime to add to your must watch list. Now that i've finished both seasons of SZS, i hope to continue watching baccano, which i stopped a few months ago. Nice jazz soundtrack! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment