Tuesday 20 January 2009

I want my gintama!!!

This morning when i went to the band room, i noticed that the door was wide open and both fans were blowing full power at the door. Elaine the qm complained that there was a weird smell in the band room while xiang yin insisted that a rat had died somewhere in the room. I argued that if there really was a rat corpse somewhere, the smell would be unbearable. My sl was so scared that she stayed near the door the whole time =( We finally agreed that the stink was a very diluted version of how a dead rat should smell like. Not that i've smelt one before.. I bet someone must have spilled water on the carpet lah =D

X____X sebastian is scarweee T_T what happened to my charming bulter? I'm starting to think that Agni is better. Nah, just kidding hahaha

Looking forward to cny and the holidays!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment