Friday 16 January 2009

Sir, your'e married?!

Post tittle doesnt mean anything, it was just something random which popped into my mind when i saw the ring on my INT history teacher's finger.
I'm in a good mood now cos my SEA history teacher just sent me an email approving my holiday assignment XD whee hahaha... *_* alright my eyes are closing even though it's only 9.30pm

I currently have no manga to read cos hunter x is still on hiatus and there are no updates for the series that i'm following.. As for anime -__- i can watch nothing but Naruto on crunchyroll. This means it's time to move on because i cant even watch Gintama!! It niaos me to see all the new episodes uploaded when i cant watch it in my region. Guess they're just trying to make us pay. Well, sorry but i'm just a penniless student.
Last sunday, i went to IMM and boughtt my new radio. An akai which cost $178. Quite cheap but the speakers.. omg the bass booms like there's no tomorrow. Thankfully dad's an expert at all these so he's adding weird resistors and wires to the speaker cables to improve the sound. The bass is still too strong but definitely a great improvement from when i 1st got it.


While i was queuing up with parents to pay for the radio and other groceries, i suddenly felt something on my butt X__X i was wearing jeans then. When i turned around, i saw this 2-3 year old girl sitting in a shopping trolley suddenly withdrawing her hand HAHA then she smiled at me shyly XD HAHA omg so cute! I was dying from her cuteness.. My mum kept laughing. What lah her daughter got molested and she's still so happy lol

Took a photo with my corkless-so-use-masking-tape saxophone which i have been using since i joined nj. Sure it squeaks now and then and the masking tape threatens to come off whenever i remove the mouthpiece but it's nice to play and shiny! More photos featuring the yellow handphone holder on facebook! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment