Thursday 8 January 2009

two and a half more math papers plus 300 more words X band X manga

Haha i'm almost done with holiday homework.. about time anyway.
Will definitely finish 2 more math papers today which leaves me with the last math paper and a short 300 words Gp paragraph.

There's band again tomorrow, rehearsal for the march in on monday. Mr Ho wants me to conduct.. apparently because the saxophone part is not important T______T as compared to the trumpet and because we only have one bassoonist so oh no, we cant spare the bassoon either. Thus i am the only student conductor left haha. X__X i didn't mean to sound so sacarstic but that was honestly my 1st thought. It's alright! More experience means more confidence =D

I want to make another trip down to kino at takashimaya to dig for more gold. Firstly to find X 3 which i was sadly forced to give up in malaysia. I don't think kino will have Tokyo babylon.. but it wont hurt to check once in a while XD It was the same for Clover.. i never gave up hope and pooof! it appeared on the shelf haha.
Perhaps my new year resolution should be to spend less $$ on manga and anime merchandise hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment