Monday 4 January 2010

Happy new year!

A few days late but better late than never right =DD I'm back in singapore and will be uploading pictures shortly when my dad gets off the other computer (which is rightfully mine to begin with)
Taiwan was....... not bad XD maybe i expected too much so there was abit of disappointment when i didn't find the S$1 manga. Still, i managed to get some manga at a reasonable price which i've been searching for a long time in singapore and a totoro 陶笛, also known as a ocarina. Sounds like a recorder but the tone produced is more unstable. As for how cute it looks, hahaha you'll see ^_^

I bought cosmetics whee!! Mascara, eyeliner, eye shadow, blush and eyelash curler. And some skin care products-- toner, serum, lotion. The thing is i'm not very sure how to use them.. and they might not be as useful in Singapore cos it's so humid. Unlike in malaysia, my face was already peeling by the 2nd day and it's impossible to survive without a lip balm.

Just to clear misconceptions, i went to malaysia then flew to taiwan with my relatives from m'sia, flew back the m'sia and lastly s'pore.

Ahaha yufei, stop speculating lah. As if i'd get a bob with my kind of hair. The hair dresser actually asked me if i had permed my hair before cos beneath my facade of straight hair, the inner layer is like maggie mee. And there was not much time to do anything else other than shop in taiwan so yep. Anyway from my recently tagged photos on facebook you can probably tell that i've been cutting the same hairstyle for almost 3 years

Oh yes i watched Avatar normal version in malaysia and it was great =DD

No comments:

Post a Comment