Monday 25 January 2010

The worst decision of the day

Was to take bus 154 from paya lebar mrt all the way to clementi. Was trying to avoid the mrt crowd so i chose the bus instead. Sure, i got a seat but the ride was soo freaking long and the guy sitting beside me across the standing area kept coughing out saliva and viruses and bacteria. I couldn't sleep properly =( Took me 20 minutes longer than the standard mrt ride due to the traffic jam.

I have been looking diligently for a job and was disappointed when i missed a few opportunities but now that i have a proper 8 to 5 job, i don't feel exactly satisfied. Doing accounting -__- Or rather, just keying sales data into a new system. Not that i prefer rotting at home and reading fantasies late into the night.. It's just that.. i don't know.

Good points
1. I am employed and will receive $$$$ =D
2. My colleagues are very nice =DD
3. My boss hasn't scolded me yet
4. There are a few good looking guys working in the factory downstairs (HAHAHA... i can't believe i actually typed this out)
5. Boss is known for his generosity in giving bonuses

Bad points
1. Office is so cold and i'm almost down with a flu from staying up reading for the past few weeks
2. Boss well known for his merciless scoldings
3.My desk is in the same room as the boss (it's supposed to be the secretary's seat but oh well)
And that means i can't even sign into msn/ sms
4. Keying in 2009 data is really boring and brainless
5. Accounting is so far off from what i like to do/ plan to study in uni

Wah shoot it's only the 1st official day of work and i have so much to say. Haha either way i plan to finish the accounting stuff asap so that i can help the others with office work which seem more challenging and can prevent me from nodding off right under the boss's nose. Hope to gain more sense of accomplishment by the end of the week. Go me!!!!!!

P.S I hope my boss doesnt ever read this. If he does.... BOSS I LOVE YOU YOU ARE THE BEST GUY IN THE WORLD K?!

No comments:

Post a Comment