Friday 8 January 2010

'Thankyou for the trouble'

Went down to orchard recruit express branch to try my luck at getting a job. Took me quite some time to find the specific lifts at tower A which lead to the offices so that was one bleah point.

2nd bleah point: I started off wrongly and the lady thought i was looking for a particular working staff rather than just someone to introduce me to a job and we spent an awkward minute trying to clear things up.

3rd bleah point: It was close to lunch hour and i was given very little time for the interview and to fill in the form. Not being clear in the mind after all that confusion, i only filled in the 1st page thinking that was it. When the lady told me about the incomplete form, i took it back and filled in the last page. Ahhhhh and during the interview, to my horror, she opened the form and there were 2 more pages inside that i conveniently skipped. T____T i think that kinda pissed her off =(((

Conclusion: She definitely wasnt impressed and i only have myself to blame. Before leaving i said sth very stupid--- hence the title of this post

No comments:

Post a Comment