Monday 23 August 2010

Changing impressions

What I dislike the most about university life is the printing of lecture notes. I know, i know, we can't be given printed notes all the time.. but =(

I also miss my student fare when taking public transport. Gone are the 45 cents rides D: Spending $10 on transport every week even though I live within 5 stops of the school.. Warao.. really not worth the 71 cents!

Currently income-less. Was planning to go for the UCC ushers interview but decided against because I seem to be biting off more than I can chew, with band making up most of the mouthful XD Giving tuition seem to be the best option. Also spotted some psychological testing recruitment on IVLE =DD $9 per hour!!! Sounds great right! Just go there, give your particulars and take some memory test or get some electrodes thingy stuck onto your head. Haha will try to apply the next time I see such a posting on IVLE.

I need a new bag, I need a pair of comfy slippers/sneakers. I need a colour printer.

It's funny how certain things are such a huge turn off that I automatically shut down and lose interest for good when I see that certain event happening. Human beings are really complex creatures-- I can't understand why the both of you are behaving this way.

Then again, it's none of my business! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment