Sunday 15 August 2010

The ground is in view

First week of school, in the midst of settling down but still relatively slack. I really have no idea how the next few weeks of school will be like.. after factoring in band pracs. Yep i've decided to join band! 2 years of saxophone is seriously not enough =D

For the current anime season, I'm watching nothing but 2 series and they are Nurarihyon no mago and Seikimatsu Occult Gakuin (occult academy). I did consider watching Shiki, since it was considered to be the highlight of the season but the 1st episode... kinda struck a discord and I left it at that. Will probably read up on the plot in the future. 12 kingdoms was awesome, so Shiki probably should be too. I just don't like the animation.

Alright! Nurarihyon anime gives off a kiddish vibe, like Keikaishi imo. I've pretty much ignored the manga because of the picture which onemanga used.


It wasn't zoomed in or as clear as the one you see.. and the red monsters at the back really, really, looked like roses to me and I thought it was extremely gay =( As I look back now, I deeply regret not giving the manga a second glance (esp since I have no time to read and onemanga is no longer hosting the series)

Shan't be giving a detailed write up here.. Just a little rant about how hot Night Rikuo is, (picture below shows his grandpa though) among all the other characters XD droopy eyes anime guys are...!!!! Lord Zen too, but he's a bit too sickly for my liking.

That's very hot~ (repeat 3 times)
Check out some more Nura clan bishounens here

As for Occult Academy, it belongs to the science fiction genre which is a big fat 'meeeehh' in my dictionary. Not too enthusiastic but among all the other anime series this season, i'm kinda left with not much choice. I'm in the mood for something more than plain comedy and the other series are totally bs-- too much fan service/ stupidity/ both =(( So Occult Academy will have to do. Well.. not too bad I'd say, not that I was expecting much from it. I especially like the ending song =D Sorry, no pics haha, haven't been taking screen shots.

Just 1 from fruits basket, taken a while ago:
HAHAHA

2 comments:

  1. Haha, that's not actually night Rikuo. XD It's his grandpaa! I'm glad you're enjoying the series now tho. At first I was bored with the earlier arcs, but now the mangaka's really picking up the pace.

    And Zen is hot. Like for real. Also Shouei <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for pointing out the mistake! -goes kyaaa at Shouei- =D The characters look so much more awesome in the manga

    ReplyDelete