Wednesday 4 May 2011

=D

Exams have ended, and I had alot of things to take care of. But after settling the urgent stuff, i'm really really bored now. Kinda wishing that my schedule after exams was tightly packed.

Anyway I figured it had been a long time since i tried putting on make up +parents weren't home + I need to practise drawing my eyes for cosfest or any other occasions which require me to look pretty....... I did some eye make up and cam whored =X (edit: forgot to do eyelash and eyebrows -_-)

Abit paiseh to put on fb XD so i shall post them here instead hahahaha the lighting wasn't good though. Curtains up: too bright, Curtains down: too dark. Lights on: Still too dark cos i'm back facing the light.

Eye bags ftw!



No lights +cutrains down..... creepy

Haiz washed them off already cos going library later and I think it's super weird to be wearing tshirt+jeans with this

No comments:

Post a Comment