Sunday 22 May 2011

I can cycle


Cycle I can! Well.. no photos of me cycling cos I can't cycle and zi pai at the same time haha..

Really a million thanks to the exco for teaching me how to cycle and helping out in so many ways. I had such a great time :DD and I can finally cycle properly! Proud of myself =) It was a shaky start but towards the end I felt rather comfortable with a bicycle.

Thanks to everyone for encouraging me, worrying for me, being so patient, giving advices, helping with the plaster, putting the chain back on the bike.. and much more haha!

That said.. no pain no gain -- Lost flaps of skin from gripping the handles too hard for the 1st hour of cycling, after which I learnt to protect my hands better. I also fell hard on my left knee at a treacherous path and had my right leg trapped under the bike (panic!) LOLLL that was quite embarrassing. Pretty photos are up on fb, the following pictures will only be uploaded here ;)

Look ma, it's a face! :[]
I assure you it's much more vivid and colourful in real life
Smexy legs
Guess it was just the lighting..

No comments:

Post a Comment