Thursday 3 November 2011

Afa shopping, birthday!

Put on make up to practise for afa.. Looked fine but toward the end of the day, didn't hold up. I guess foundation is a must after all.. How arh.. I also didn't manage to achieve the same look for my eyes which Janice helped me with last year..

Either way, camwhore time!! Met up with YZ and had a fruitful trip :D


Miss my side fringe..

Showing off my kitchen because the lighting is better there than any part of the house

elated cos we bought good stuff

Good stuff :D YZ got good stuff too haha!!

My section planned a surprise celebration for me!! The room was in total darkness when i entered after setting up my instrument, then Jm and Elizabeth played happy birthday on the saxophone and piano together. Super romantic can!! XD Yong Chun and Gilbert (the tutor) were there too XDXD smile until cant see eyes.. So much for make up HAHA

Can't wait for next saturday, but got to get past some CAs 1st X__X

No comments:

Post a Comment