Friday 25 November 2011

Poisoned

I took a little break after cell bio today.. instead of taking a nap which I initially planned to, I started playing a death note fan made visual novel which I downloaded last week.

The art and background were really good and attractive, I really liked it but.... the game content was so disturbing. Lesson learnt.. to take note of ratings and warnings before downloading the game. And label the file with the appropriate warnings (because I only open the file to try when I'm free and usually forget what the game is about) so I don't get a heart attack when playing.

I was expecting abit of fluff, and shounen ai. The first play through got me a meehhh ending because I skipped too quickly and chose certain options without meaning to.. The second play unveiled disturbing content. It's like.. the first ending was just the very tip of the iceberg X_X

I finished that path and got a headache for the rest of the afternoon -_- maybe too tensed while playing.

Conclusion: This is part of the visual novel scene, accept it! Rembember to check ratings!

No comments:

Post a Comment